Hello MEMA Members,
The MEMA Board of Directors was invited to participate in a conference call with KMA HR Consulting this past Friday. The attachments were sent out also and we feel they may be beneficial to the entire membership. A few key points were made during the conference call.
- When visiting residences, either for a delivery or a service call, drivers/technicians should use all the recommended safety protocols; hand washing/sanitizing before and after each call, not touching their face, avoid shaking the customer’s hand, etc.
- Companies may consider postponing non-essential service calls and installs for a period of time.
- Office staff should stay as separated as possible and continuously sanitize hands and desk. Consider a drop box outside for payments.
If you have any questions or concerns about your company, please consider reaching out to KMA HR Consulting. See info on attachments and KMA contact info below
- How to Handle an Infectious Disease Outbreak – from the KMA HR Support Center
- KMA Model Action – COVID-19 Preparedness and Planning
- Stop the Spread of Germs – workplace posting recommended by the CDC
- How Business Leaders Can Prepare for a Coronavirus Outbreak
- Bran & Isaacson Coronavirus Workplace Alert
Rhoda McVeigh, SPHR, SHRM-SCP
Regional Director, NH/MA
KMA Human Resources Consulting, LLC
P.O. Box 10181
Bedford, NH 03110-0181
Office (207) 781-6464
Cell (603) 438-7620
Main Office (207) 781-6460