NEFI has partnered with Gray Gray & Gray for another installment in our Coronavirus Financial Planning webinar series. The main SBA program opens Friday. As we understand it, this program will likely be available on a first come, first served basis. This two-hour webinar will explain in detail how to take advantage of the opportunities while they’re still available.
Covered in this on-demand webinar:
- New Forgivable Loans under the Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- Emergency Coronavirus Disaster Loans and Grants
- Payroll Tax Deferment Program
- Employee Retention Tax Credits
- Other Beneficial Tax Changes
- Expanded and Enhanced Unemployment Compensation
- Recovery Rebate Checks for Individuals and Families
- Penalty-Free COVID-19 Retirement Withdrawal
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security (CARES) Act was approved by Congress and enacted by President Trump on March 27, 2020. This new law creates hundreds of billions in loans, grants, and other financial relief for small businesses with fewer than 500 employees. Many of these benefits may be available even to a business that is deemed essential and remains both operational and profitable.
NEFI is proud to present another installment in a special series of on-demand webinars dedicated to helping heating fuel dealers overcome the coronavirus crisis. These webinars are free and are available for immediate access. Stay tuned for our next installment in which the experts at Robinson Cole discuss payroll and labor relations.