EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler indicated yesterday that the EPA could issue a waiver for summertime RVP fuel requirements as soon as today. Earlier this week, PMAA joined NACS, NATSO and SIGMA in sending a letter to the EPA requesting the agency to issue a waiver for the summertime RVP fuel requirements. The waiver request comes in response to the lack of demand for fuel due to the health pandemic. Click here to view the summertime RVP waiver letter.
- Governor Mills Announces Nearly $1 Million in Maine Jobs & Recovery Plan Grants for Workforce Transportation Projects
- Maine Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Whether Legislature Can Act on Referendums
- Moody’s and S&P Reaffirm Maine’s Strong Credit Rating
- Governor Mills proposes changes to paid family leave plan
- Maine committee supports flavored tobacco ban