EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler indicated yesterday that the EPA could issue a waiver for summertime RVP fuel requirements as soon as today. Earlier this week, PMAA joined NACS, NATSO and SIGMA in sending a letter to the EPA requesting the agency to issue a waiver for the summertime RVP fuel requirements. The waiver request comes in response to the lack of demand for fuel due to the health pandemic. Click here to view the summertime RVP waiver letter.
- PRESS RELEASE FROM MAINE HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Poll: Majority of Mainers do not want to follow California’s lead in ‘going green’ – WGME
- The fossil fuel industry pledge uniting Janet Mills and Paul LePage – Bangor Daily News
- Maine residents, energy suppliers prepare for home heating oil challenges this winter – WMTW
- Local expert says Mainers should not have to worry about dwindling fuel supplies – WGME