With a busy upcoming legislative session and many important issues to tackle, this roundtable will provide environmental leaders and policymakers an opportunity to provide their perspective on the issues that will most impact the committee in the upcoming session.
The discussion will include everything from PFAS, to Maine’s Four Year Climate Action Plan, and leave plenty of time for audience Q&A and feedback.
- When: Tuesday, February 02, 2021
- Time: 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
- E2Tech Member – $15.00
- Future E2Tech Member – $30.00
Speakers to include:
- Melanie Loyzim – Acting Commissioner, Maine DEP
- Hannah Pingree – Director, Governor’s Office of Policy, Innovation & the Future
- Sen. Rick Bennett – ME Legislature
- Rep. Ralph Tucker – ME Legislature
- Rep. Lydia Blume – ME Legislature
- Rep. Will Tuell – ME Legislature