Governor Janet Mills today issued a series of substantial new mandates to protect public health and safety in the face of COVID-19, including a Stay Healthy at Home directive that requires people living in Maine to stay at home at all times unless for an essential job or an essential personal reason, such as obtaining food, medicine, health care, or other necessary purposes. The Executive Order (click to read) takes effect at 12:01 a.m. on April 2, 2020.
- Governor Mills Announces Nearly $1 Million in Maine Jobs & Recovery Plan Grants for Workforce Transportation Projects
- Maine Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Whether Legislature Can Act on Referendums
- Moody’s and S&P Reaffirm Maine’s Strong Credit Rating
- Governor Mills proposes changes to paid family leave plan
- Maine committee supports flavored tobacco ban