Governor Janet Mills today issued a series of substantial new mandates to protect public health and safety in the face of COVID-19, including a Stay Healthy at Home directive that requires people living in Maine to stay at home at all times unless for an essential job or an essential personal reason, such as obtaining food, medicine, health care, or other necessary purposes. The Executive Order (click to read) takes effect at 12:01 a.m. on April 2, 2020.
- PRESS RELEASE FROM MAINE HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Poll: Majority of Mainers do not want to follow California’s lead in ‘going green’ – WGME
- The fossil fuel industry pledge uniting Janet Mills and Paul LePage – Bangor Daily News
- Maine residents, energy suppliers prepare for home heating oil challenges this winter – WMTW
- Local expert says Mainers should not have to worry about dwindling fuel supplies – WGME