For the first time ever, the National Oilheat Research Alliance (NORA) and Eurofuel (European Heating Oil Association) will host a virtual conference on liquid heating fuels in a carbon constrained world. Manufacturers of heating equipment, liquid fuels now in the market and potential fuels of the future will share their ideas and what steps they are taking to be ready for this future.
- PRESS RELEASE FROM MAINE HOUSING AUTHORITY
- Poll: Majority of Mainers do not want to follow California’s lead in ‘going green’ – WGME
- The fossil fuel industry pledge uniting Janet Mills and Paul LePage – Bangor Daily News
- Maine residents, energy suppliers prepare for home heating oil challenges this winter – WMTW
- Local expert says Mainers should not have to worry about dwindling fuel supplies – WGME