Please see attached Small Business Legislative Counsel (SBLC) analysis on the latest Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act that was signed into law on Friday.
- MaineDOT announces three-year work plan
- State lawmakers prepare to weigh more than 2,000 bills, $10.3 billion budget proposal
- MaineHousing will spend $21 million on winter, long-term shelter for Maine homeless
- Governor Mills, Senate President Jackson & Speaker Talbot Ross Announce Legislation to Strengthen Maine’s Reproductive Health Care Laws
- Worcester fuel dealer seeks class-action lawsuit over home heating oil mixture