Please see attached Small Business Legislative Counsel (SBLC) analysis on the latest Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act that was signed into law on Friday.
- Governor Mills Announces Nearly $1 Million in Maine Jobs & Recovery Plan Grants for Workforce Transportation Projects
- Maine Supreme Court Hears Arguments on Whether Legislature Can Act on Referendums
- Moody’s and S&P Reaffirm Maine’s Strong Credit Rating
- Governor Mills proposes changes to paid family leave plan
- Maine committee supports flavored tobacco ban